So what are they doing for 60 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what are they doing for 60 days

I had my 341 this week. Most everyone before me took 10-15 min. Mine took probably 45 minutes. My attorney didn't seemed to be phased but then again he does this everyday.

I filed alone. They didnt ask me for any of my wifes info prior to 341 but in the meeting he asked about her car and her rental house but they didn't ask for valuations of either but he was sure interested in the meeting. If she had extra cash in the bank that would be one thing but can the trustee make her sell her car for equity in it? Or make me "buy it"? because it has equity? Same with her house if they determine it has equity which it wouldnt be much would I have to purchase that also?

Since my meeting went for so long I think I answered every question he could possibly have had so what exactly goes on in the background now. I know my exwife go a notice assume its just to verify I pay child support but is that it just verification of my stuff? Also I feel like they should have asked for documentation on my wife's assets..cuz I a little freaked out about that, it almoste feels like she should have filed with me instead of me alone but I didnt' want to ruin her credit just because I had a business failure...
    Last edited by Atlas; 12-04-2009, 02:53 PM. Reason: more stuff

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X