PACER Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PACER Issue

I tried to find other similar threads but I couldn't. I am sorry if it is a very basic question but it would be very helpful for me.

I filed ch7 last week and checked the pacer today.

When I clicked "Docket Report", I could see the following.

Assigned to: ABC (A person's name)
    Chapter 7
    Voluntary
    No asset

What does the above mean? Is this just a normal message after filing bk or it contains any meaning for the upcoming 341 meeting?

I also could see several numbers with filing dates for the specific info, e.g., docket texts.

When I tried to see each docket document, it keep showing an error message like "pdf..."

So I can't see any documents I clicked above. Is this normal?

Sleepless night...
    Filed Chapter 7 on Nov 23, 2009
    341 Meeting on Dec 30, 2009
    Discharged on March 11, 2010
    Closed on April 12, 2010

The docket is all of the paperwork you filed...it is probably too early to see anything but your paperwork. The pdf error is likely because you don'y have Adobe "pdf reader" installed on your computer. Go to adobe.com and install the free reader...then you can see all your stuff.

Tips for you, your lawyer should give your a free copy of your BK petition, it will save .08 for each page you look at on Pacer. My petition was 50 pages so it adds up quickly. Next tip is when you log in to your case you will see "Date of last filing" this is the last time anything was put on your docket. If nothing new was added since you filed or checked, no need to view the docket or history.

Use extreme caution in Pacer, the .08 a page adds up quick. I normally just check the date of last filing and look at my case status page for any flags.

Comment

Originally posted by dspii View Post
      The docket is all of the paperwork you filed...it is probably too early to see anything but your paperwork. The pdf error is likely because you don'y have Adobe "pdf reader" installed on your computer. Go to adobe.com and install the free reader...then you can see all your stuff.

Tips for you, your lawyer should give your a free copy of your BK petition, it will save .08 for each page you look at on Pacer. My petition was 50 pages so it adds up quickly. Next tip is when you log in to your case you will see "Date of last filing" this is the last time anything was put on your docket. If nothing new was added since you filed or checked, no need to view the docket or history.

Use extreme caution in Pacer, the .08 a page adds up quick. I normally just check the date of last filing and look at my case status page for any flags.
      Thank you! It's really helpful for me. I really appreciated....Good neighbor!

Have a wonderful weekend.
      Filed Chapter 7 on Nov 23, 2009
      341 Meeting on Dec 30, 2009
      Discharged on March 11, 2010
      Closed on April 12, 2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X