• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minnesota

Anyone on here from Minnesota?

I am

Comment

Have you filed yet? We just met for the first time with our Lawyer last week, and we have to fill out our papers, but just looking thru them, we are so overwelmed, I dont knoe how we are going to fill them out without going crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by thomas12t View Post
        Have you filed yet? We just met for the first time with our Lawyer last week, and we have to fill out our papers, but just looking thru them, we are so overwelmed, I dont knoe how we are going to fill them out without going crazy.
        I may not be from MN (was born there though ), but wanted to let you know not to try to go crazy with your BK process. It is naturally overwhelming, but with your lawyer's guidance and working on the paperwork one thing at a time, going over everything carefully and your lawyer reviewing everything (and you, too) before filing, then things should be fine for you. Good luck!
        Chapter 13 filer since Feb. 2018 under a 60 months payment plan
        Please think positive and do not give up!

Comment

No we haven't filed yet. Have to finish paying off the lawyer first. We are overwhelmed too but I have been reading this forum trying to prepare myself. Just gathering all the info the lawyer needs and dodging the phone calls for now. I am scared to death over what might happen but anything is better than this. Have been living for the past 3 months without credit cards YAY! This is the first Christmas that I have all the presents paid for before they are open!

Comment

This is the first Christmas that I have all the presents paid for before they are open!
            Doesn't it just feel great to say that???
            Stopped Payings CC's: 8/14/2009 | Retained Attorney: 9/23/2009 | Filed CH 7: 12/7/2009 | 341 Meeting: 1/21/2010 - Complete | Discharged: 4/9/2010
            "One person pretends to be rich, yet has nothing; another pretends to be poor, yet has great wealth."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X