Looking for filing examples of chapter 7 with schedules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for filing examples of chapter 7 with schedules

As there are thousands of bankruptcy filing every month. I would like to see examples of the schedules and other required papers associated chapter seven filings (names and addresses redacted of course). If I had a few examples, other than the scant one in NOLO, I could make an informed decision as to do it myself or seek legal assistance. Just wondering.

If you jump on pacer, you can access all of the examples you need.
    My comments are solely based on my opinion. The information and links that I have
    posted are provided solely for informational purposes, and do not constitute legal advice

Comment

Thanks Shabam, ok, wonderful forum already, is it hard to navigate pacer, checked out the faqs. Now am looking for married filing single sc district court as an example. How do you narrow that search or can you?

Comment

You can search SC and you'd have to click on each case to find out the filing status. That can become costly even at only .08 per page. Looking at the petition in any case will cost $2.40 each.
        Stopped Payings CC's: 8/14/2009 | Retained Attorney: 9/23/2009 | Filed CH 7: 12/7/2009 | 341 Meeting: 1/21/2010 - Complete | Discharged: 4/9/2010
        "One person pretends to be rich, yet has nothing; another pretends to be poor, yet has great wealth."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X