Approaching the end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Approaching the end

Two more payments on Chapter 13...instead of releif I am overwhelmed with "what's gonna happen?" All paid on time. Have had increase in income but provided tax return to trustee and no comments from them.
    One concern, GMAC was listed as A Second Mortgage which I surrendered the home to, They did don't resond to the petetion. Two years into the plan I got a letter from someone they had sold the loan to which I only found out from my attorney sending me a copy of a letter he responsed to them saying Disallowed because of lack of response in timely manner. I am affraid it will show up as a charge off or something even though it is suppposedly disalllowed due to ot replying to the Court until 2 years later. My thought is GMAC sold them a loan they knew they wouldn't be able to collect on. So I am worried instead of relievd..Make a payment Thursday, then 1 more.What should I be worrying about? What to expect? I just want it over and to do the right thing.I don't want to cheat anyone

i was wondering how big of an increase in income you had and how long into it did it occur. I am about to have a good increase and i send in my ax forms which is all that is required. but makes me wonder if i will get a letter one day.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X