Ugh, I just want this to be over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh, I just want this to be over

There's a hitch in my filing BK, we are waiting for tax return documents to arrive so we can file taxes and use an anticipated refund to pay the taxes for the first quarter of 2011. It's this dance that is dependent on two banks getting mortgage interest statements to us and at the same time trying to not get a default judgment from a suing creditor.

I'm tired of waiting, tired of worrying. (Yes, we do need to use the anticipated refund for the first quarter's taxes, because my DH has a lot of business expenses hit at the beginning of the year, which makes it difficult to set aside for April & then June.) If his income were stable and about the same amount each month it'd be much easier to do things like this.

Is anyone else having a less than straight-forward process? I feel so tired and old some days.
    Filed 5/31/11 341 & Report of No Distribution 7/28/11 Discharged & Closed!! 9/29/11
    "What I won't accept or buy any longer is that my credit score defines who I am. Screw that."

I have no advice to offer, just that I definitely have a lot more gray hair since this situation hatched. Life is a lot easier once it's done, so buckle up and think of the day when this is in your rear view mirror
    Filed Chapter 7 October 5, 2010 -341 held Nov. 8, 2010- Report of No Distribution Nov. 12th, 2010- Discharged 1-10-2011 Closed 1-28-2011

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X