Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOD and Foreclosure after BK

I have three questions:
    Why is the nod and foreclosure held against you if you filed BK?
    Why are they able to leave you on the loan and continue to hurt your credit what is the purpose of BK if not to stop all the non sense?
    Are mortgage lenders able to decline your loan based off information from Data verify and Mers? These reporting agencies do not take disputes from consumers so how are you to dispute something you do not belive is acurate.

I am trying to by a new home and my BK is 2.3 years old. The other person on the Loan at the time reaffirmed and i was not on the deed.
    I am being declined because the NOD and Foreclosure on the property happened 6 months later. I was no longer resposible for payments but hte lender refused to remove me from the loan state the only way to do this is by other person refinancing. That i can not be collected on but i have to be listed on foreclosure so they can get a free title.

Now NOD does not show on transunion equifax or experion but on public record and mers and data verify.

any help is greatly apprieciated, lender is stating i have to wait three years after sell of home that did not post unitil 7/2009 bk discharged 11/2008

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X