top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Social Security and Un-Employment Benefits!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question Social Security and Un-Employment Benefits!!!

I Live In Florida and I'am Going To File Chapter 7. I Need To Know If Both My Social Security and Un-employment are Considered Income? Thanks Tommy!

Originally posted by tommylimo View Post
    I Live In Florida and I'am Going To File Chapter 7. I Need To Know If Both My Social Security and Un-employment are Considered Income? Thanks Tommy!
    I live in Michigan and my Hubby's unemployment was not considered in deciding if we were over median. I was thrilled because if it had been counted we would have been over median and been under more scrutiny. We filed in Nov. 2010 and we were just discharged at the end of Jan. 2011. I think it differs by state and even by trustees. I know of another poster on here that had told me that hubbys unemployment would be counted as income because it was for her in Michigan but our attorney fought and won for us
    Chapter 7 filed 11/4/10 ---- 341 Meeting 12/1/10 ---- Discharge 1/31/2011.

Comment

Originally posted by tommylimo View Post
      We're in Florida, too and neither are counted as income here. Hubby was on Unemployment when we filed.
      Filed Ch. 7: 10-28-2010 Report of No Distribution: 12-16-2010 Disharged and Closed 2-18-1011

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X