Sweet Irony: 341 set with extra special circumstances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet Irony: 341 set with extra special circumstances

Karma is really biting me here. While trying to keep this process secret, my sweet father-in-law told me that he had filed. I was very understanding (gee, I wonder why), but didn't mention our little pending case. It turns out that his 341 was delayed due to weather and now we're on the docket for the same date and time. I was stressed about making the paper yesterday, but at least relieved that all of my out-of-state relatives would be none the wiser....NOT! He's an absolute doll, but he'll tell for sure. Ick.
    Filed 1/31/11 341 3/2/11 Waiting for discharge........

So what? It just goes to prove that you are not the only one in the world that is filing. And if he talks? WHO CARES???

You are doing nothing more than making a business decision and following the law. Don't beat yourself up about it and don't worry about what others think.

The day that others start paying your bills is the day that you need to worry about their thoughts. Till then......
    All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
    Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

That's exactly right. When I told my neighbors that the house was going to go into foreclosure, they whined that I was the best neighbor they's had and they didn't want to lose me. I said, Oh, so YOU'RE going to pay my mortgage for me? They shut up quickly, lol.

Unless those people want to pay your bills, it is none of their concern. I went through my savings, 401k and every bit of money I had when I became unemployed (still am) and for what? To keep a house I can't afford? It is a business decision, just as everyone says.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X