It's official. Now the wait!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's official. Now the wait!

We FINALLY signed all the paperwork today, and our attorney says we should expect a 341 date of mid-March. I'm so exhausted emotionally, but I'm glad it is done. We petitioned to reset the filing dates to October 2010 thru March 2011, instead of the traditional 6-month look-back because of my illness and job loss. Our attorney said he's very confident that the judge will approve the petition without any problem at all, and then our 341 will be just like any other normal meeting of creditors. He's going to send us a copy of the entire bk7 petition next week, so when I receive it, I'll post some of the numbers from the Schedule I and Schedule J for those who are also above median or in unusual circumstances like we are. Thank you for all of the advice (to those of you who have helped us out). WantMyPeace
    --------------------------------------------
    As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness. ~Henry David Thoreau

Remember, we have all been there who stay on and attempt to help. Your feelings are normal and bk is not easy. The decision to make it happen is even harder. You are over the top and it's all down hill now and will soon be over. 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Thank you, 'Hub! You have been one of the most helpful people I have met on this forum. I cannot wait until June!!!
      As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness. ~Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Congrats on filing

I can't wait til March!!
        "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

I am so happy you are filed!! I know how difficult it is to gather the needed info and file when you aren't feeling 100% - but I also know how great you are feeling today!

I wish you the speediest of BK7s!!!
          ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
          Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Thats great ....it sure is a tough leap.
            There are soooo many here to help cushion where you land.
            Good luck to you.
            filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
            "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Thanks, everyone! I'm going to become a Pacer-addict now, I'm afraid! LOL!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X