What does this mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does this mean?

I just saw on pacer that both my first and second mortgage companies (within a day of each other) filed a "Request for Special Notice and Service of Papers and Reservation of Rights." What does that mean? Our 341 is Mar 18, and these were filed yesterday and the day before. Any thoughts?
    --------------------------------------------
    As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness. ~Henry David Thoreau

Wait! I figured it out! It is the same company for both filings, and it appears to simply ask that they be added to the mailing matrix to get copies of everything in the proceedings. So, it is an attorney's office in San Diego (Pite Duncan LLP), and they appear to be representing BOTH my 1st (Wells Fargo) and my 2nd (GMAC). What do you think this means???
    --------------------------------------------
    As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness. ~Henry David Thoreau

Comment

It simply means that the attorney wants to be notified of anything that goes on in your case as they are representing the two creditors. Perfectly normal.
      Filed Chapter 13 02/2006 - Confirmed 05/2006 - Discharged 09/2011
      I'm not an attorney. My replies are merely suggestions or observations, not legal advice. As always, consult with an attorney before making any decisions.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X