Is this real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this real?

We just got a fishing letter from a different attorney saying that he got our information off of PACER as a "dismissed" case - As in it was not accepted.

We filed an emergency petition 3 weeks ago, and the final version was submitted by our attorney last week...

Is there any chance this is for real, or is it just spam? I emailed my attorney, but don't expect a reply until MOnday... We're kind of freaking out in the mean time...

Thanks

Sign up for the PACER service and check on it. If the balance of your documents were not filed timely the case could have been dismissed. If that happened, the case can be reinstated once all documents are filed.

Des.

Comment

I just tried to do that, but it said it can take a week to get my log in information. Ugh.
      Thanks...

Comment

wow a week? mine only took about an hour to get the email from them. keep checking.

Comment

It's a week through snail mail if you don't give them a credit/debit card.

Comment

Don't sweat it...this may have been pure marketing. Don't let it ruin your weekend and just see what needs to be done (if anything) on Monday. It would be odd that another attorney noticed on PACER that you were dismissed before your own attorney found out. I call BS.
            Filed 1/31/11 341 3/2/11 Waiting for discharge........

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X