Here's How Screwed Up Bank of America is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's How Screwed Up Bank of America is

I just got an email from Bank of America saying it would no longer send me statements for my account via online and I would receive a paper statement. My BK was discharged in 2012 of which I did include Bank of America even though I had closed the account out the year prior. We just wanted to cover all our bases. Seriously? I know the people at BofA aren't on top of it, but really? 2 years later. Before you start saying that it's probably email spam, it's not. It very much is not, it's an authentic BofA email. I have even less faith in that company now than I did before.

What have you expected? Those many mega bankers could care less about you. Most likely their confuser raked many previous users through their credit sites and sent you an auto-form letter and no real person knows or cares. Is it possible??? LOLOL! Yes it is. Worry not, just a robot like our Government. 'Hub.
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X