Planing to file BK and wondering about divorce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Planing to file BK and wondering about divorce

We are in the process of filing BK and I to wonder about divorce.

My wife keeps complaining about a midlife crisis started going out drinking not paying the bills etc. In August, I find out that the only bills that were being paid was the house car and truck that is it. Everything was three or more months behind. I took over paying the bills and trying to get things caught up. I worked on everything except the CC and let them go.

We always had money had good jobs and was able to pay. In the last three years both of us took 50% pay cuts and at the same time, I had to start paying my student loan back since I had returned to school and completed my BS degree. So it has been a real struggle with bills, making less money and the MLC.

We have gone to several lawyers and have finally have started the BK hopefully a chapter 7. In the last couple of weeks my wife has started a new job that is paying her more than she has made in years.

But I still worry about filing BK and then a possible divorce, what would happen etc. If that is what happens it happens I know I will be fine and I can afford to pay for my house car etc. as long as I keep my house and my daughter (15) I will be fine but the unknown is what bothers me.
    Last edited by AngelinaCat; 03-20-2014, 05:09 AM. Reason: make post easier to read.

Hi mnocean, I moved your post into a thread of its own where it is more likely to be seen and responded to.

I am sorry to read of the possibility of divorce and hope that you and your wife will be able to work things out.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

thanks

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X