Update on Pacer: Clerk's Statement of Costs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update on Pacer: Clerk's Statement of Costs

Below are the most recent updates on Pacer for our chapter 7 BK. I think I read somewhere one of the last entries before the case is closed is the Clerk's statement costs.. anyone?

Request for Clerk's Statement of Cost. This is a text-only entry; no document is attached. Filed by Trustee.

Objection to Claim # Notice of Opportunity for Hearing: Written Response or Objection due within 33 days. If no response or objection is timely filed, the Court may grant the requested relief without hearing or further notice. Certificate of Service attached. Filed by Trustee.

Clerk's Statement of Costs
    additional fees prescribed by Judicial Conference of the United States chargeable to the estate:
    Zero amount due

Perhaps each court does it differently. There is no "Clerk's Statement of Cost" on my docket report.
    Chapter 7, above median, no asset. Discharged with no UST involvement.

Comment

Originally posted by TXskyblue View Post
      Perhaps each court does it differently. There is no "Clerk's Statement of Cost" on my docket report.
      Okay thank you. Ours was an asset case, maybe that's why.

Comment

Anyone else.. thoughts? Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by gemsnroses00 View Post
          Objection to Claim # Notice of Opportunity for Hearing: Written Response or Objection due within 33 days. If no response or objection is timely filed, the Court may grant the requested relief without hearing or further notice. Certificate of Service attached. Filed by Trustee.
          The case won't be closed before those 33 days have passed. Other than that, it's hard to know how long it will take the case to close without being familiar with the local court's and trustee's procedures.
          LadyInTheRed is in the black!
          Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
          $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X