Foreclosure and Vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foreclosure and Vehicle

I just have a question that maybe someone can help me with. Which Schedule do I use if my home is already being foreclosed upon? I also have a vehicle that I know I have to add to the bankruptcy but I still want to keep it and make the payments. Where does this go? This is the only thing I am confused on If anyone can help that would greatly appreciated.

It sounds like you would benefit from retaining an attorney unless you are willing to research bankruptcy law.
    Any information posted by me is for general informational purposes only. While I am an attorney, I am not YOUR attorney and any information I provide is not legal advice.

Comment

I agree with BKAttyMI. The nature of your questions reveals that you are not ready to file pro-se. We would be doing you no favors by telling you how to complete your petition because filing BK is more than filling out some forms. Also, your options regarding your car, and how you complete the petition regarding your intention will vary by court and your situation. You need to discuss that with a local BK attorney if you haven't already.

Have you at least consulted with a couple of BK attorneys? Have you purchased a guide like "How to File Chapter 7 Bankruptcy" by Nolo Press? Have you reviewed every bankruptcy form in search of answers to your questions?
      LadyInTheRed is in the black!
      Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
      $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X