Various Sample Letters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Various Sample Letters

The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Letter To Creditors To Stop Contacting You

As we know the sharks pretend not to get their notice and break the law at will. Here is a letter generator. Change the Attorney part for an individual notice:

Last edited by Chased; 07-17-2008, 07:09 AM. Reason: Spelling Error

Comment

thank you two for this!
      Filed 7/28/08, Discharged 10/29/08
      (filed pro se: nonconsumer no asset CH7)

Comment

When you send out your letters make sure they go certified with return reciept.

Keep all that paperwork, including the receipts from your post office purchases in your BK folder so you have them handy to refer to, just in case.
        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

What about ones to answer a summons when you've been served? Any good samples?

Comment

HI, do you have any hardship letter samples I can look into?

Comment

Originally posted by debtmonster View Post
              What about ones to answer a summons when you've been served? Any good samples?
              Each state probably has a similar website, but for Arizona, you would go here...

And at their turbocourt site, you can register for an account which has an online program, very similar to turbotax, which walks you through the process, step by step, to answer a lawsuit, and then lets you print it out and file it with the court.

TurboCourt guides self-represented litigants through personalized questions online, then creates and files accurate forms to your court. File online family law, civil, small claims, and more.

Very Easy!
              Last edited by GoingDown; 11-16-2011, 10:24 AM.
              The world's simplest C & D Letter:
              "I demand that you cease and desist from any communication with me."
              Notice that I never actually mention or acknowledge the debt in my letter.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X