No announcement yet.

No More Sentras!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sophieanne , speaking of local credit unions, are there any you would recommend or any you would strongly advise us to avoid?
    We currently live in the Puyallup/Federal Way/Tacoma area.

Comment

Barbisi - Hi..TwinStar is great. Kitsap C.U. is not my fave. They want to be good..but they lack good Customer service.
      Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
      Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Thanks sophieanne, I'll look into TwinStar and see if they're close by. That's good to know about Kitsap in case we run across them.

Comment

I haven't belonged to a credit union in many years when I worked at a hospital and the only office was inside the hospital!

There is a credit union associated with our church maybe I should look there and set up a savings account.
          I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13!

Comment

Originally posted by Carmella View Post
            I haven't belonged to a credit union in many years when I worked at a hospital and the only office was inside the hospital!

There is a credit union associated with our church maybe I should look there and set up a savings account.
            You can also join Pentagon Federal Credit Union (aka. PenFed); great rates and product offerings, however, not the absolute greatest web page and phone app, but serviceable.
            Latent car nut.

Comment

shipo ,unfortunately there is no PenFed in Washington!

Comment

Originally posted by Barbisi View Post
                shipo ,unfortunately there is no PenFed in Washington!
                There isn't a PenFed here in New Hampshire (or all of New England for that matter); you can still join and take advantage of all of their services.
                Latent car nut.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X