Buying a house through Mortgage Broker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying a house through Mortgage Broker

My parents are in Mississauga. I have always been dreaming of buying a house there so that I can spend my weekends. So I began searching for a good mortgage broker. While searching online, I came across a reputable mortgage service provider with high ratings and good reviews. So I took the details and approached them to hire a mortgage broker. When we told them about our needs and requirements, they provided a [mortgage broker] for us. The mortgage broker was so skilled that he found a lender within a week, and we were able to purchase a house as per our budget. Is there anyone who has approached a mortgage service provider recently? Please do share your experiences here.
    Last edited by justbroke; 07-30-2020, 09:11 AM. Reason: [Moderator removed link in new member post. Please re-read the forum rules.]

Forgive me if your post is on the level, however, the content has a very distinct scent of SPAM.
    Latent car nut.

Comment

I used a mortgage broker for the 2 homes I purchased over the years ,,1 in Florida and 1 in Wa state. Both were great and helped me get financing quickly and with great terms. I talked with one broker who was the most honest and fair one I met. Although he agreed with others that I could have a high amount mortgage..he talked to me on a personal level and told me not to do it. I respected and thank him to this day for helping me make the right choice. So after going on, I want to say they are very helpful.
      Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
      Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Originally posted by shipo View Post
        Forgive me if your post is on the level, however, the content has a very distinct scent of SPAM.
        Shipo, please feel free to click the FLAG link which will report this automatically to the moderators. I removed the link from the post.

laz I didn't think that a first time poster could (should should) post a link!
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

• laz
          laz commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm looking for a solution, seems like current forum software is kinda limited ... maybe I should convert to another

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
        Shipo, please feel free to click the FLAG link which will report this automatically to the moderators. I removed the link from the post.

laz I didn't think that a first time poster could (should should) post a link!
        I cannot find a FLAG link; I looked at length before I made my post.
        Latent car nut.

Comment

Originally posted by shipo View Post
          I cannot find a FLAG link; I looked at length before I made my post.
          Should be on lower right hand side where you see quote, comment, flag and like. If there's not a flag link between the comment and like links, I'll let laz know.

Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Definitely not seeing that link. For most posts which are not mine I see "Quote, Comment, and Like", for the OP's post I only see "Quote and Like".

Side comment, I am a moderator on a number of other forums and I'd be curious to know where the IP address of the OP originates from. Not sure you can send that to me via PM or something, but I'd like to cross check it against the resources I used for determining if a spammer has come calling.
            Latent car nut.

Comment

I removed the link. It was in the bracketed ("[]") part of the post. Any company is welcome to contact the site administrator if they want to advertise.

Comment

Whoops...at first I thought this could be spam, but I honestly didn’t see a link. I too moderate on another site and have the spam tools. I wouldn’t have responded if I new there was a link.
                Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
                Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

mmm ya, it looks like the option to disallow links for new members is not working. I'll keep looking for a solution.
                  www.BankruptcyForum.com

Comment

shipo can you check if you can see the FLAG icon now.
                    www.BankruptcyForum.com

Comment

another test by laz

Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by laz View Post
                        shipo can you check if you can see the FLAG icon now.
                        Yup, thanks so much!
                        Latent car nut.

Comment

• laz
                          laz commented
                          Editing a comment
                          thx for noticing its missing

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X