Showing up in Google

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Showing up in Google

Hello I noticed my entire docket is showing up when I google my full name on a site called bkdata.com

on one hand it’s nice to have the info without checking pacer but at the same kind of annoying that’s it’s out there

anyone else have to deal with this?

All bankruptcies are a matter of public record; just a fact of life.
    Latent car nut.

Comment

agree with shipo. most won't find you unless there really digging deep. personally i wouldn't care if people knew i filed a bk. it's more responsible than dealing with debt that you'll never get out of...
      Last edited by yourfired; 06-10-2021, 02:00 PM.

Comment

No your right guess I was surprised this site existed and was searchable it’s essentially a free PACER. But your both right not something to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by saint782 View Post
          No your right guess I was surprised this site existed and was searchable it’s essentially a free PACER. But your both right not something to worry about.
          every one is in a different situation. i would be more concerned about being prepared for retirement than playing games with credit cards and preditory loans!!! but you are right most people flake out thinking about people finding out they filed a BK!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X