free weekly credit reports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

free weekly credit reports?

During the COVID-19 pandemic, accessing your credit is important. That's why Equifax, Experian and TransUnion are continuing to offer free weekly online credit reports.

I tried to request one via their mail form, but never got a response... i think it was within the 12 months of the last time I asked last year. So this offer does not seem to be applied for mail in requests.

Unfortunately i can not do the online request as they ask for a phone number which i dont have (using apps for calling to save $$). They want to verify id by the phone number which burner phone apps cant do.

Has anyone tried this? Is it true you can get multiple reports throughout the year?

I don't know. I just use a paid Experian service and I get a report every single day. I don't look at it, but it repulls every single night.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X