Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to finance home repairs after discharge

After filing for bankruptcy, and hopefully getting the discharge, how do I find electrical contractors who will accept payment plans without using a credit card? (and NOT taking a home equity loan). Basic problem, if my electrical wire to my furnace goes out, and I need a repair, what method can I go about to make sure there is a contractor/electrician who will fix it, and accept monthly cash. I am talking about the time right after bankruptcy before I am able to save enough to pay in cash. I am on SSI income so it would take about a year to save any amount for a home repair, and I wouldn't have a credit card, would have bad credit from the bankruptcy, and don't want to start fresh by taking out a home loan. Any ideas? How to phrase it when I call and ask? Is it even possible to find companies like this? I live in mid-Michigan. Thanks

I have compared several options for Bridging Loans, and have found that some websites are offering loans at low interest rates without making the procedure too complex to handle. Thus, I contacted a few loan providers before choosing the right one, as per my needs.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X