Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Done

Hi everyone,

I actually had my 341 mtg on the 19th. Busy interviewing for jobs so I forgot to post. The day before the meeting two things happened. First, a company called "Atlas Acquisitions" submitted a Request for Notice for my case. A quick internet search says they're a collection agency. I tried not to worry about that but then...I checked the tracking on the certified mail package I sent to the trustee. USPS says "NOT DELIVERED". Of course, by the time I get this info, it's 10pm so I can't call the trustee to check if he, in fact, has my documents.

At the meeting the next day, Trustee asked me the same questions from our telephone interview, returned the requested documents, and reminded me to take the last counseling class. 10 minutes and DONE! About 2 hours later, the trustee had already posted his Report of No Distribution.

My 60 Day clock is counting down. Looking forward to discharge and a fresh start.

Any word on this Atlas company? I just received one through email myself. It’s freaking me out!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X