Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Date to File AP

I apologize if this is a stupid question, but I genuinely don't know the answer. I have filed Chapter 13, 36months. When is the last day a creditor can file an AP? Is is the 60th day after the 341? Or is it any time over the next 36 months?
    Kind of like when you are ill, Google can sometimes not be your friend in a BK. I had Googled about bk objections by a credit card company and found a case where a debtor in 13 had less of a credit card balance than I do and the company filed an AP and won. They had ~$2900 on that credit card and I have $3100, opened in roughly the same time frame before filing as that debtor. Looking them up on Pacer, the credit card company went as far as to name purchases they made as luxury - like Omaha Steaks and some sort of purse party purchase. However, it didn't list the amounts of those purchases.
    In all of my reading, it's been said that this is such a small amount that a creditor wouldn't waste the money, but since I found that they will, I worry. I didn't make anything that I thought was luxury at all. Looking back at the statements, there are a few ~150 charges to Amazon that I'm not sure what they were although I could look them up.

Anyway, sorry, that was a long way to ask for a date!

Also, this CC company filed a claim within 3 days of my filing 13. Not sure if that means anything or not.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X