What does this NDC status mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does this NDC status mean?

So I put in for a mod due to increase in DMI on 4/11 paying at 100%. Confirmation of mod is scheduled for 5/11. So far the trustee has not objected. Judge signed the new wage order with the new amount on 4/12 and my employer started deducting the increased 100% payment this will shorten my plan by 4 months.

I logged onto NDC today and saw the status change from "Active" to "About to Close". I also see the new payment schedule that was supposed to start this month and the trustee has already posted my first huge payment at 100%.

My plan isn't up for confirmation until this Thursday 5/11. Based on this does this mean that likely the trustee will not object and just let me payback 100% and accelerate? I've only used NDC a few times so I'm not sure what it all means,. I typically go by Pacer.

Thanks for any insight on what this status means and any details.

NDC seems to change the status to about to close very early. I first noticed the change about 3 months before my last payment.
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyInTheRed View Post
      NDC seems to change the status to about to close very early. I first noticed the change about 3 months before my last payment.
      Thanks for the heads up, wasn't sure what this meant. Under my original plan the close date was November, but the modified/accelerated plan is July but has not been officially confirmed, ergo why I asked about the other stuff.

Comment

You'll be breathing a big sigh of relief on Thursday (only 2 more sleeps!!)
        Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
        Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

My NDC Status is "K: COMPLETED" just got my copy of the Stop Wage Deductions and a 522(q)(1). What is a 522(q)(1)? Haven't seen anything on the docket for my discharge, but my attorney and trustee's office said the discharge will be effective 23 May 2017 as long as there are no objections to the discharge order. Been a long 9 years, 3 dismissals and this one now completed.

Other question, I checked PACER for why my other 3 Dismissals were dismissed. The last one I had voluntarily done due to job loss and being HARD HEADED, the two previous were due to attorney filing errors. Can I have these previous dismissals removed so they do not affect my future credit rating?

Comment

Originally posted by sophieanne View Post
            You'll be breathing a big sigh of relief on Thursday (only 2 more sleeps!!)
            I totally will, the final plan will be confirmed then 2.5 months later I'm done paying. Excited, and finally able to get back to normal life. 5 years is a long time to be stressed out

Comment

Originally posted by RetiredArmy View Post
              My NDC Status is "K: COMPLETED" just got my copy of the Stop Wage Deductions and a 522(q)(1). What is a 522(q)(1)? Haven't seen anything on the docket for my discharge, but my attorney and trustee's office said the discharge will be effective 23 May 2017 as long as there are no objections to the discharge order. Been a long 9 years, 3 dismissals and this one now completed.

Other question, I checked PACER for why my other 3 Dismissals were dismissed. The last one I had voluntarily done due to job loss and being HARD HEADED, the two previous were due to attorney filing errors. Can I have these previous dismissals removed so they do not affect my future credit rating?
              I think the 522(q)(1) is a standard notice for creditors to object to your discharge, I believe it's a standard notice, but to be sure please check with your attorney. As for the dismissals you'll also ant to talk to your attorney to see if there's a way of removing these. I'm not sure if this can be done or is standard procedure, as I've never motioned for dismissal

Comment

I agree five years in this situation is hard on a person mentally and emotionally! But you are so close!!!!!!!!!
                Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Originally posted by dmc-2008 View Post
                  I agree five years in this situation is hard on a person mentally and emotionally! But you are so close!!!!!!!!!
                  I just should have stayed with the original CH13 and let my attorney motion to convert it to a CH7. I would have been done already. 9 years whew! Just glad to see the end of the tunnel. My attorney's legal assistant returned my call and explained that the 522(q)(1) is similar to affirming my debts that where not completed at the end of the plan and to allow for other creditors to try and stop the discharge process. However, we did repay everyone that complied to the Meeting of Creditors and the ones that did not respond never received a dime. This also should serve notice to these creditors that they can't come after us after the discharge. Learned so much through this "RING OF FIRE"!

Comment

Originally posted by dmc-2008 View Post
                    Absolutely, it's been a living hell. But I'm glad I have had the support of this community throughout the process. I can't tell you how many times I almost voluntarily dismissed because I was stressed out about it. 2.5 more months to go before I'm 100% paid. Then it's time for steak dinner.

Comment

Just heard back from my lawyer who contacted the trustee. The trustee will be recommending confirmation of my mod tomorrow. 2.5 more months and I'm 100% paid and done. This should be smooth sailing

Comment

Good news..a day early..that is awesome!
                        Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
                        Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X