10 years! Thank you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 years! Thank you!

It’s been ten years since I first discovered this forum. I was scared. I didn’t know what the future held, but here I am 10 years later. My credit score is currently 722. I have not been back in debt since. I’ve been traveling and just enjoying life. This bankruptcy will be falling off my credit report this year. I just want to thank this forum and the people who helped me when I had no place else to turn. I hope everyone is doing well. Best wishes to all.
    Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Congratulations..sounds like things are going great. It's inspirational to hear from people that a new life after bk can and does happen
    Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
    Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Congrats!! It's great to hear about the light at the end of the tunnel!
      I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

Congratulations for showing that there is life after bankruptcy!

Enjoy!
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

excellent, another example that we can get back on our feet stronger after stumbling and falling.
          www.BankruptcyForum.com

Comment

I'm so happy for you! Thank you for sharing this!!!

Comment

Congrats to you enjoy your traveling and financial freedom will be happy when I'm discharged and closed!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X