• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharge

Date filed 1-28-2019
    Date confirmed 8-29-2019
    Date case closed 5-18-2021
    NDC Status paid if full, completed. Check Pacer and notice an order to terminate wage deduction and a request for a discharge. 100% plan. It’s been a rough 29 months but this site has been a piece of mind. Good luck everyone and keep the course.

Are you saying you got your discharge on 18-May-2021 or you had a discharge/dismissal earlier and that was when your case actually closed?
    Latent car nut.

Comment

No as of the May 18th, the case was closed on NDC status. When I check pacer, on the 24th, the trustee had a request to stop wage deduction. And requested the court to review case and enter an order of discharge. So I’m assuming I’m just waiting for judge to order discharge.

Comment

Disregard the NDC status, your case is most likely still active; Pacer will be the definitive source for that information.
        Latent car nut.

Comment

So, if everything is completed as necessary, does court have timeframe to issue the discharge

Comment

For a Chapter 13, the discharge is usually issued after the Trustee files a Notice of Plan Completion. At that time, the Clerk's office will usually issue the discharge order shortly thereafter). So it sounds like the Trustee may have filed that Notice on the 24th, so the court will now check a few things and issue the discharge. It could be any day (if that Trustee's notice serves as the Notice of Plan Completion).
            Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
            Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Thank you I read whole document it does say notice of completed plan

Comment

It should be any day now! Today could be the day!

Congratulations on your Chapter 13 Plan completion. It is no small feat.
                Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Congratulations..that’s wonderful news!! Enjoy your new financial freedom!
                  Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
                  Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Congrats!!!
                    I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X