In the home stretch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the home stretch!

I can't believe I'm finally here. Can't seem to get a straight answer on when the payments will stop. I filed in November of 2016. I guess it's just a waiting game now.

When was our first payment? If November 2016, then your last payment should have been in October of 2021.
    Latent car nut.

Comment

I'll have to look. We filed close to Thanksgiving so our first payment may have been December? It's just confusing because 13 network shows 2 months left.

Comment

Congratulations! We're a few months behind you. What are you going to do first, when you're done? I'll probably buy a really nice bottle of aged tequila.

Comment

Congrats!
          I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie13 View Post
            Congratulations! We're a few months behind you. What are you going to do first, when you're done? I'll probably buy a really nice bottle of aged tequila.
            At this point we're mostly concerned with getting our mortgage payment in line. Next will be a new car for hubby.

Comment

Thanks all, it's such a great feeling!

Comment

Huge congrats karna68! Enjoy the hard fought freedom you've earned with five years of BK13.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X