Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 months left

I can finally see the finish line after 56 months. 80,000 paid so far. It's been a long road with lots of unexpected expenses. Got a second job last year to help with all those expenses. Would do it all over again it was a good choice. Never seemed like it would end but now with single digit months I can see the light!

NICE! I just started mine, 55 months to go for me lol. It was a learning experience that will continue to help me, financially. I look at every little expense, and I've learned to save $ by not over spending. I will open up a credit card account when this is all over, but it will be used to pay gas, and I'll pay it off in full, this will help build credit.

I'm happy my credit score jumped to the mid 600's, just 5 months ago my score was around 400.

Comment

Did you do the second course yet, the financial management course?
      Filed Ch 13 November 2013, discharged March 2019
      Credit Karma FICO scores 3 months post-discharge:
      715 Trans Union/726 Equifax

Comment

Congrats to you faithwolf! I have about 45 more months to go but like you it's helped me a lot and I know when this is over I'll be in a much better place financially!!

Comment

Way to go faithwolf! Just keep your eye on that finish line...you'll be there before you know it!
          Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
          Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Hey, Faithwolf! I remember when you filed just after we did. We have just three months to go. I’m hopeful it will only take a couple of months to close our case. Guess we’ll soon see how Missouri handles things!
            Chapter 13 - May 2014
            Broke but not broken...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X