Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just joined the club! Discharged!

Woke up to an email from my lawyer........and I never hear from my lawyer. Attached was my order discharging debtor. Finally!

Congratulations 🎉

Comment

Nice! Doesn't it feel good to get offers in the mail for credit cards and you RIP EM UP! Haha I'm only 6 months into my CH13 and keep getting offers, I rip em up and trash em.

Comment

Umm. I may or may not have begun my rebuild a little early. Lets just say my Fico 8's are in the high 600's and I have only "prime" cards. Navy Fed, in particular, has been very good to me.

Comment

Congratulations wd2005....now you can relax and enjoy your new freedom!
          Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
          Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Congratulations on completing your 5-year journey and welcome to the discharge club! Good to see everyone crossing the finish line.
            Filed Ch 13 November 2013, discharged March 2019
            Credit Karma FICO scores 2 months post-discharge:
            718 Trans Union/732 Equifax

Comment

Thank you. So glad to be done with the $1387 payment. I've been pre-approved for a mortgage and made a deal with the seller to rent until the discharge went through.....which means that hopefully, it will be a short rental. It sucked being in a financial prison for 5 years but it really was the best thing for me. I learned how to properly manage my finances. I actually survived a two-month work stoppage and my wife also lost her and took around 10 weeks to find a new one. Before my BK I was living paycheck to paycheck and could never deal with an emergency.

Comment

wd2005 I want to also say congratulations. You are certainly one of the few, the proud, the Chapter 13 discharged! I'm sure people could learn a lot from you with how to budget, build a cushion, and dealing with loss of income while in a Chapter 13.
                Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

I am not an attorney. Any advice provided is not legal advice.

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

wd2005 Congrats on completing your 5 years!!!!

Comment

Amazing! Congrats from another debtor in Massachusetts!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X