Discharged!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged!

This morning I checked PACER as I have daily since the end of the 60-day objection window a week ago, and today the discharge order appeared! About an hour later I got an email from my attorney's office congratulating us on the discharge.

Our case is not yet closed, as our 341 has now been continued for the 3rd time due to our Trustee having had a death in his family, so he has gotten behind on all of his cases. Hopefully everything will go smoothly from here until closing.

Thank you all for your advice and support along the way. I guess it's time for me to start reading the threads about rebuilding credit.

Congratulations on your discharge. Hopefully your closing will come soon and you can put this all behind you. Search for shipo's Outline for Rebuilding Credit in the Rebuilding Credit section of the forum.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

congratz! Yes to shipo 's rebuilding credit section.

Comment

Congrats! I can only imagine the sweet feeling of relief.

Comment

Absolutely fantastic!! Congratulations to you!!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X