just saying hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just saying hello

Just dropping this note to say hello. My wife and I have just started the process with our 100% chapter 13 filed on 5/17/2022.

Have seen some great advice on here and hope to read more in the future.

Welcome to BKForum.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Welcome from Tampa Bay, FL!

Comment

Welcome from Georgia! I am also in a 100% plan, I'll be making payment number 6 next month. May we all not just survive, but thrive!

Comment

Welcome we also have a 100% plan and are seeing the light at the end of tunnel after 4+ yrs in BK
          I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

Thank you for everyone who responded. I was looking through the faqs and rules and couldn't find an answer. I was thinking of creating a thread that was like a journal of our journey through chapter 13. Both to keep us motivated and for others to see the various steps along the way. Is something like this allowed under the rules? Also, would it be useful? If not, I will just keep a journal myself and not clutter the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by notreallyme View Post
              Thank you for everyone who responded. I was looking through the faqs and rules and couldn't find an answer. I was thinking of creating a thread that was like a journal of our journey through chapter 13. Both to keep us motivated and for others to see the various steps along the way. Is something like this allowed under the rules? Also, would it be useful? If not, I will just keep a journal myself and not clutter the forum.
              I've done it. I wasn't the first, nor was I the last to chronicle their journey. You can keep it in a single thread.

There's also a blog feature (notice my blog in my signature). It's a little interesting to get to the "NEW BLOG" button, but if you follow the link, you should see it.

The difference between the blog feature and the thread, is that the thread is more interactive, where the blog is more comment driven. Either way you decide to do it, blog or a single thread, is fine.

https://www.bkforum.com/blogs?tab=me...blogs=show_all
              Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
              Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by notreallyme View Post
                Just remember this is a public forum which the entire world (especially Google) can read and index. So perhaps go easy on details and numbers lest you dox yourself and financial life.

Journaling is a cathartic activity and if others participate can provide essential support.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X