Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

22 months left of financial jail !!!

22 months to go before I get paroled. My payment increases another $190 a month in November(401k loan is scheduled to end, so the court gets it.), the home stretch is going to be tight, but I got to make it.
    Last edited by tm0101; 06-26-2019, 01:22 PM.

You're getting much closer @tm010. What you're doing is paving the way to a new debt-free life. It might be painful right now, but the end result is worth it. If you think about it, I i'm sure being in debt with no way out was more of a prison sentence. Good luck going forward.
    Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
    Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Good for you tm, LESS than 2 yrs left! It's a long journey, but well worth it in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by sophieanne View Post
        You're getting much closer @tm010. What you're doing is paving the way to a new debt-free life. It might be painful right now, but the end result is worth it. If you think about it, I i'm sure being in debt with no way out was more of a prison sentence. Good luck going forward.
        You're right.

Comment

Financial jail and getting paroled crack me up because right now Colorado is my prison,tm0101! I understand exactly how you feel because all I can think about is getting out of here once our BK13 ends.
          May the years pass quickly until liberation!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X