Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

had 341 on 7/26 nothing seems to be happining

hello,
    I had my 341 on 7/26 was declared no asset the next day.
    since then there has been nothing in pacer except for my reaffirmation of my on my car. is this normal? I figured it would be discharged by now? (i know i am impatient ) Also the deadline for objecting to discharge was 9/23/22

TIA

You case should be discharged on or after 9/23/2022. Did you file Pro Se? If so, did you either sign up for electronic bankruptcy notices or PACER? If you have an attorney, maybe they just haven't sent it to you yet.

Since you did check PACER, are you sure you did your 2nd financial management course and it was docketed (added to the electronic case file... PACER)? Are there any flags on your case?

Welcome to BKForum!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Hello,

I filed with a lawyer I did take the course i will check on pacer to make sure it showsmy cert somewhere. I don't see any flags is there anywhere I might look for that?

Thank you.

Comment

disregard i just checked again and it shows
        09/30/2022 01-Order Discharging Ch. 7 Debtor and Closing Estate
        09/30/2022 06-Close Bankruptcy Case - Discharged

woohooo

Comment

Very nice. Congratulations!
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X