Ndc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ndc

I know that NDC had changed their website, but I never went to look at it until today. It is so much nicer and easier to follow. The plan / payments are listed and it is easy to see that we pay one amount until 12/2021 when it then increases by $226 a month (when a car is paid off). It's also easier to see who is being paid as we had some collection agencies. I had found out which agency was aligned with which card by going to PACER, but it was a chore. NDC makes it much easier you just click and the last 4 digits of the card number are listed.

One reason I don't really like to look at it, is because it's facing our debt problem and I look at all that money we owed and are paying back. I will be so glad when it's over . April is our 2 yr mark. (5 yr plan)
    I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

That's great...I like it when changes are actually helpful for the users. I hope all is well with you Carmella
    Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
    Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

The NDC is more like an accounting system. The "Claims" portion of PACER is just a list of creditor filed claims and tells you nothing about whether they were allowed, the final amount, how or when they are paid, or any other significant information. NDC is the place to go for how your case is being handled by the Chapter 13 Trustee.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Thanks for the clarification JB. I realized it's not all the info like PACER, but it's easier to see which claim was from which creditor. I had several credit cards that went to collections and on NCD now it has the last four digits of the credit card listed along with the collection company's name. I was such a mess I didn't know which collections correlated with which credit card and previously I had looked through PACER and it was a job to match up. At least this easily shows XYZ collections was for Credit Card Name (if you match your last 4 digits of the account).

I also was comparing it to the previous version of NDC which was very user NOT friendly in my opinion. It had some weird breakdown of my plan where it looked like my payment would increase sooner than it is going to increase. I knew that info was flat out wrong because I have my paperwork from the court. At least now it matches what the court says.
        I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

I like both the older version and the new version. I do like NDC for the ability to see what the Trustee is doing and who they are paying.
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X