Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CAC cards for civilian DoD contractors

Hello!

is anyone on here familiar with the Common Access Card for DoD contractors?

My husband and I just filed our Chapter 13 case in December 2019 and he may be required to get his CAC card for a work transfer.

i here they are very hard to get for civilians, so I’m just wondering if anyone has some experience with this will a bankruptcy automatically deny him?

I have direct experience and hold a security clearance. So long as the Chapter 13 is confirmed and there are not multiple bankruptcy filings and, the most important part, all the debt was disclosed on the SF-85p/SF-86p then they should be okay. They will likely get an interview to go over those things.

A bankruptcy doesn't automatically deny you. Multiple bankruptcies are almost always an instant denial. I was near the end of my Chapter 13 when my renewal came about and I did get the interview and the grilling. But all is well. that process took 1 year.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X