Base Plan has been Satisfied!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Base Plan has been Satisfied!

My lawyer sent me the Vacate Garnishment order earlier this week from the Judge, base plan has been paid off two months early. Garnishment has stopped...now what?

Congratulations...sounds like you’re on your way to discharge..did you already complete your second finance class? If so, just sit back and wait..if not, get it done quickly😃
    Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
    Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Yup...completed

Comment

Now you can just sit back and relax...the trustee will be working behind the scenes to end your case (eg. making sure all checks are cashed, etc.)

Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Originally posted by sophieanne View Post
          Now you can just sit back and relax...the trustee will be working behind the scenes to end your case (eg. making sure all checks are cashed, etc.)
          To that I would add a comment from my attorney, "Don't hold your breath." Not sure if everywhere is operating at the glacial COVID-19 pace of New Hampshire, but here she said the normal 30 to 60 day closure window is looking more like 4 to 6 months.
          Latent car nut.

Comment

At least you can see that light at the end of the tunnel even if it's further off. Hopefully they do stop the wage garnishment even if you have to wait to be totally discharged that way you at least have $ in your pocket.

CONGRATS!
            I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

Got my letter yesterday...all done!!!

Comment

Congratulations!!! You can enjoy your debt free status. I hope you’re doing well in Florida 😀
                Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X