No announcement yet.

How to remove Flag Notifications ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question How to remove Flag Notifications ?

I have been getting flag notifications that I didn't instigate nor can I read. Why is this happening and how can I remove them so I can read the latest notifications that I am subscribed to?
    Thank you!

I think the moderators need to do that; I am guilty of flagging a post today.
    Latent car nut.

Comment

If someone flags a response to a thread that you created, you also get the flag notice. I don't know why VBulletin (the software) sends that flag to you as well. I cleared the items as I had already taken action on one of them.

shipo the two outstanding flags were both from you. Thank you for flagging offensive language and other items. Moderators try to get to the bad stuff after it's posted but before people see it, but we can't always get everything.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Thank you shipo - they were just removed!
        I think someone may have "blocked" me (like on social media) and doesn't want me to see their posts which is fine. As long as I can read the ones that matter and pertain to my situation and ones where I can offer perspective and reply accordingly , I have no reason to complain.
        Last edited by Barbisi; 02-12-2021, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Thanks justbroke, I'm a moderator on a number of other boards, all automotive related, and have an aversion to spammers and those using very strong language.
          Latent car nut.

Comment

• justbroke
            justbroke commented
            Editing a comment
            Don't we all!

JB, I am guilty of ranting frequently on here, but I don't think I've ever used truly offensive language - I have too large a vocabulary to need to stoop to that very low level!
          I don't think I've ever flagged any posts, I'm not sure I would know how LOL!

Comment

Barbisi it wasn't directed at you and you can no longer see the posts in question. Typically the posts are deleted (archived, actually) and no longer appear in the thread. They may contain offensive language, advertising, or links to other Websites which are not related to bankruptcy or the topic.

There's a little icon near the bottom of each post. This is the "flag" link. It allows you to report a post that violates the forum rules.
            Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
            Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Thanks ,jb for clarifying exactly what a flagged post is and how to use the flag link.
              I think four years of BK13 have made me exceedingly paranoid - no wonder, no doubt!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X