Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharge and Credit score up!!

My BK was discharged this week (on the 19th) and my transunion score shot up 119 points today according to Credit Karma!! Woohoo!! Part of the reason we filed was because I lost my job and we decided that it was best for me to stay home with the kids and make it on one income. However we already had a lot of debt and it was impossible to get it paid off on one income. We have since established a great budget where we can even put a good chunk away in savings each month. So now that this BK is over and done, we are ready for a fresh start and to begin making healthy, sound financial decisions! It's so exciting - I never thought we were ever going to dig ourselves out of that hole of debt! Never again!

Congrats on your discharge. I got mine yesterday and it felt great. Keep in mind credit karma uses vantage 3.0 as their scoring model which is different than FICO. so your results may vary. This forum refers to vantage scorss as FAKO scores for that reason. Mine went up 80 points after filing. Not sure what my fico was before so I have no idea there.

Congrats again .It feels awesome .

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X