Getting closer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting closer!

I checked NDC this morning. Trustee made the distributions for 5/31. I added up the principal owed and it's down to $171.73 (not including any trustee fees, etc) If this is accurate that means my next paycheck, next Friday will be more than enough to pay the creditors and the trustee!!

I am still wondering if the trustee will make the payments prior to the end of June since all the payments she makes are at the end of the month. Well whatever /whenever I am not worried since what's another two weeks!
    I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

congratulations.

Comment

The end is near..will be celebrating soon ..congratulations!!!
      Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
      Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

We are sending heartfelt congrats to you Carmella !
          It's about time you were liberated from BK13 prison and you could start living again!!!!!!

Comment

How exciting, I can't wait to read about you being all done!

Comment

Carmella was that your 60 th payment? My 60 th payment was disbursed 5/31 but I canโ€™t make sense of the figures on NDC. I am hoping to hear something soon. Congratulations again!!

Comment

Originally posted by Carlybean View Post
                Carmella was that your 60 th payment? My 60 th payment was disbursed 5/31 but I canโ€™t make sense of the figures on NDC. I am hoping to hear something soon. Congratulations again!!
                No it's not the 60th payment. I am around payment 50, it's ending early due not all creditors filing.

On NDC I went to Claim Summary on the left hand side of the screen then scroll down to Unsecured and click on a creditor. Under claim detail there's a +View all Claim Information--click on that. Under Claim Amounts find Prinicipal Paid/Prinicipal Owed. I looked at this a month or two ago and saw that my total amount owed would be paid up soon.

I do not believe my last payment has been disbursed yet since the disbursements go at the end of the month and I still had balances that will be paid off from my paycheck dated today.

I am HOPING my wage deduction will STOP in time for my next paycheck which is two weeks from today. I will feel like I hit the jackpot not having almost half of my paycheck going to the trustee.
                I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

Thank You so much Carmella..I looked on NDC and you are right. I see some as 0.00 and others are very small amounts. So the trustee will use the balance in hand? I would think since your job was notified today to stop wage deduction then it canโ€™t take more than 2 weeks. You are almost there! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comment

Originally posted by Carlybean View Post
                    Thank You so much Carmella..I looked on NDC and you are right. I see some as 0.00 and others are very small amounts. So the trustee will use the balance in hand? I would think since your job was notified today to stop wage deduction then it canโ€™t take more than 2 weeks. You are almost there! ๐Ÿ˜Š
                    I emailed my HR lady who also does some payroll, we refer to her as payroll. She just emailed me back saying she forwarded my email to the payroll team and the wage deduction was STOPPED! I feel like I am waiting for my first "grown up" paycheck not a low paying part time job LOL.

My NDC also shows the low balances not paid, but I understand that since she does disbursements at the end of the month. Once she does that and they clear then I think that is when she will do the final paperwork as justbroke has mentioned it takes time. Since it seems they only need around $200 from my last BK payment, hopefully that means I will get a nice refund from the trustee.

Comment

Huge congrats to you both, Carlybean and Carmella -almost there!
                      โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X