341 Finally out of the way!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Finally out of the way!!!

I was the last case heard today at my 341. I was so damn nervous, but I'm glad I was prepared by this forum. He asked the standard questions..bought or sold a car in the last month, do I agree with all schedules, do I want to make any changes...

He also asked if I really wanted to keep my motorcycle. I said yes (at least until I find out if they'll let me ride through). He stated it wasn't logical, but didn't harp on me about it.

He asked for me to provide some additional credit card statements dating back to January to see if I had made any preferential payments..etc. I was done in about 5 minutes. The trustee was actually very amicable.

My attorney said I should discharge in about 60 days and if there was any issue regarding the US Trustee that he would have heard about it already (I'm over median by 20K).

So, I'm hoping I'm in the 60 day club. Thanks again to everyone for all the help!
    Filed: 5/7/2009 :cry: 341: 6/9/2009 :yahoo:
    Discharged: 8/12/2009 :clapping::clapping::clapping:
    My advice is based on personal experience only

Yes, indeed you are in the 60 Day Club. Congratulations, and you are most welcome for your thanks.

But I will say that you were wise enough to heed what you read here, and that helps us to know that our efforts here are helpful! Thank YOU in return.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congrats
      May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
      July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
      September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

Congrats!
        07/10/09 Filed Chapter 7
        08/10/09 341
        10/16/09 Discharged
        02/01/10 Closed

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X