Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilyat108x
    replied
    Thanks. I wonder how long it will take BofA to foreclose?! If I want to buy another house in the future and the lender looks at my foreclosures on this house, which foreclosure date will the lender most likely go by for the waiting period? The HOA date or the BofA date?

Leave a comment:

• LadyInTheRed
    replied
    Not until after the sale. According to Nolo:

In Florida, the eviction process is part of the foreclosure action and the right to possession is included in the judgment. It is not usually necessary to file an independent action for possession. After the certificate of title is issued, the lender/servicer files a motion for a writ of possession. When the motion is granted, the clerk of court issues the writ of possession and the sheriff posts the writ to the property. (The writ gives 24 hours to move out.) If the occupant does not vacate, the Sheriff executes the order.
    Check out this 50-state chart to learn about the important features of each state's foreclosure procedures.

Leave a comment:

• Lilyat108x
    started a topic HOA Foreclosure Judgment

HOA Foreclosure Judgment

My HOA got a foreclosure judgment on me. The sale is near the end of March. When do I leave the house?

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X