341 Telephonic meeting in NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Telephonic meeting in NC

I filed chapter 13 last month and today is my 341 meeting. I have spoken with my attorney and went over some of the questions. I’m a bit nervous just because this is unchartered territory for me. I hope and pray all goes well and my plan is accepted. I’ll report back as to how it goes. Any positive thoughts and/or prayers are always appreciated.

This may be the first telephonic 341 meeting to date. We are sending our prayers for a very smooth 341 meeting.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

We're definitely sending good luck in your direction; keep us posted on how things work out.
      Latent car nut.

Comment

Good luck...just answer any question honestly and don't worry..if there was anything to be concerned about your attorney would have let you know. We'll be waiting to hear back from you letting us know it went well
        Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
        Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

I’m in middle district NC and my 341 meeting was continued to May 15th and they said it could possibly be by telephone. Good luck and let me know how it goes!

Comment

Hey friends! So I called in at 9:29am and was done in 7 minutes. It was a Zoom conference call. We swore in and he got started. I was the first person to start. It was easier than I thought. The attorney for the trustee was very polite, clear and straight to the point. He even thanked me for making my plan payment. Everything went smoothly. He did call my attorneys name to fix one error. My payment will include my mortgage which apparently was on everything, but one form. He said I see it is included just need to fix this form. He did say my plan was feasible. He asked if had questions and I said no. He thanked me and said I could hang up. Thank you all for all the information you share and your encouragement.

Comment

CTSMOM - sounds like it went well. Good luck as you go forward. It's amazing how many people here are on edge before the meeting then let everyone know how easy and well it went I like when this happens.
              Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

That’s awesome, so glad it went well. Which district are you in for NC?

Comment

I’m in the Eastern district.

Comment

That's awesome. My attorney reached out and said my meeting was rescheduled for May 12th telephonically.

Comment

Macc404 - You have a great...that's great! We'll be waiting to hear how it goes
                      Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

I have my 341 meeting scheduled this month too. I just noticed that 2 credit cards included in my chapter 7 have been deleted from my credit report. Does anyone know why this might happen? Are the creditors planning to dispute the discharge?

Comment

Originally posted by Cronin View Post
                          I have my 341 meeting scheduled this month too. I just noticed that 2 credit cards included in my chapter 7 have been deleted from my credit report. Does anyone know why this might happen? Are the creditors planning to dispute the discharge?
                          Because some creditors do not want to get in trouble for violating the Automatic Stay or the Permanent Discharge Injunctions. Most creditors just mark your account as "included in bankruptcy" (IIB or some other bankruptcy notation), reduce the balance of $0, the credit limit to $0, and close the account.

Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Okay thank you for response. I noticed that the other creditors did make the chapter 7 notation but 2 of them completely deleted the accounts from my credit report. I thought it seemed odd.

Comment

It's quite normal.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X