Moved into my new house!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moved into my new house!

I just moved into my new house in Tulsa with a 820 credit score. I was on 605 two months prior but got a massive boost from XXXXXXX after they took off my bankruptcy which made me qualify for the mortgage. To the future home owners, make sure you have 700 and above if you want the best offer. Also look up XXXXXXX on Google to remove items from your report.
    Last edited by justbroke; 08-17-2021, 04:00 AM. Reason: [Moderator removed name of a credit repair agency. Debtors should research on what is actually removeable, which they can do themselves.]

Hmmm, something stinks around here; ahhh, it is that post full of rotten SPAM above mine.
    Latent car nut.

Comment

Well, I don't know how this would work since the mortgage lenders would run a LexisNexis which would show the bankruptcy. Lenders do their due diligence and a bankruptcy is reported in more places than just Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion. If just one trade line shows included in bankruptcy (IIB), that's also another indicator.

So I think this is fishy as well. Now, a bankruptcy could be removed early under the early exclusion rules, but at least two of the three major bureaus don't do anything except within 1-2 months, and the third is 6 months before the 7 or 10 year mark.

To those looking to use a credit repair company... if you have legitimate errors on your credit report, there is nothing a credit repair company can do that you can't do yourself.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Can't you just block and remove this spam, @ justbroke?

Comment

I left it here as a cautionary tale.
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by Barbisi View Post
            Can't you just block and remove this spam, @ justbroke?
            Why? People need to see the good and bad info...

Comment

Originally posted by dieselman View Post

Why? People need to see the good and bad info...
              Bad info is one thing, bilge from a spammer is another thing entirely.
              Latent car nut.

Comment

The post didn't violate the rule about websites soliciting information, and this didn't appear to be a solicitation. I do believe that people need to know that you really can't "hide" a bankruptcy (there are many sources of the information including ChexSystems, LexisNexis, the 3 major bureaus, and a bunch of other secondary bureaus like SageStream).

A cautionary tale for anyone that thinks they can get through underwriting and they won't find it. (Maybe there is a case in which the underwriters do miss it, but I don't see how with all the scrutiny they have today.)

Comment

Originally posted by shipo View Post

Bad info is one thing, bilge from a spammer is another thing entirely.
                  Some need to learn how to differentiate good and bad info. The original post is a prime example.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X