No announcement yet.

jet-ski repo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm of a different school of thought. I wouldn't call them at all. I use the crap out of that Jet Ski until one day it was swiped by the repo company. Don't worry about getting a title. Just keep it registered and enjoy it.

Comment

Blowing the dust off again. Still have the jetski. Pretty sure they don't want it. Now to just get a title for it...

Comment

goryr88,

All I can say is: wow - after 5 and a half years, the think the real question is "do you really want it or should you take it to the local dump?". I guess the answer depends upon what kind of condition it is in at this late date.

Des.

Comment

So is there a way to remove unpaid lien(s) from the title of an old vehicle--such as this jetski, when the value is extremely small compared to the lien(s)? What if the lender/lienholder is no longer in business and cannot be located/contacted? Does that change anything?

Comment

Originally posted by despritfreya View Post
            goryr88,

All I can say is: wow - after 5 and a half years, the think the real question is "do you really want it or should you take it to the local dump?". I guess the answer depends upon what kind of condition it is in at this late date.

Des.
            In Florida, if you take a titled vehicle to the scrappers, they will demand you turn over the title, have your DL and will record your license tag. There have been too many instances of people trying to scrap stolen vehicles.
            "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Hey all! Just letting you know, I still have no title for this. It is under a cover all the time and only has 32 hours on it. It is in great shape! Where do I even start to find the title for this?

Comment

This is ridiculous! This has been 10 years.

According to GE Capital you can use the following information for lien release information:

Synchrony Contact Information:
                Email: [email protected], to attention Document Release
                Phone: 1-800-241-3040
                Fax: 1-888-224-0797

You may also try to contact Synchrony Bank using the information from the FDIC as shown via the link below;

Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Thank you for that! I've been getting dead ends since I started this...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X