Shoveled 25 inch high snow... ow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoveled 25 inch high snow... ow...

We have a little 'snow joe': an electric snow blower; it helped a little. But dang... 25 inches of snow in the driveway, and on the sidewalk (we're on a corner lot; love it except when it snows)... omg... and of course, it's wet, heavy snow, with 3 inches of cold, wet, liquified slush on the bottom so it's niiiice and heavy. A neighbor came by, and offered to finish the job with his gas powered snow blower; I heartily accepted! Yes Please, Yes Sir!! Now that's a workout. One car safely in the garage, the other parked away from the roof so when the avalanche from the roof comes down, the car will remain intact.

Craziness! I keep telling myself if it snows here, I'm moving further south.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Nothing like a little snowfall ha ha, Especially a few days before spring arrives. Seriously I’m glad you were able to get it taken care of, and that your neighbor was able to help out. Hopefully it disappears quickly.
      Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
      Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

This kind of March Madness is just another reason to long for BK13 liberation - unless you've had to live in a crazy , unpredictable climate like this, you just can't understand what it means to be truly and permanently fed up with a place, so much so that even when this financial situation ends, all you can think and dream about is ------- leaving!

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
          Craziness! I keep telling myself if it snows here, I'm moving further south.
          Any further south and you're in Cuba, my friend! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by sophieanne View Post
            Nothing like a little snowfall ha ha, Especially a few days before spring arrives. Seriously I’m glad you were able to get it taken care of, and that your neighbor was able to help out. Hopefully it disappears quickly.
            Right? March is the snowiest month here; it's melted from the driveway and roads for the most part. It will be in the 50s this weekend, so that's a good thing. Good time to seed and fertilize!

Comment

Originally posted by Barbisi View Post
              This kind of March Madness is just another reason to long for BK13 liberation - unless you've had to live in a crazy , unpredictable climate like this, you just can't understand what it means to be truly and permanently fed up with a place, so much so that even when this financial situation ends, all you can think and dream about is ------- leaving!
              11 payments to go; after the next payment 1.5 weeks from now, and it's 10. As difficult as it may appear, we need to be focused on getting rid of stuff, otherwise we're taking it with us which is a more expensive option.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie13 View Post
                Any further south and you're in Cuba, my friend! LOL!
                I'm willing to go as far as Quito, Ecuador. After that I'm leaving this rock.

Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

LOL! Um... ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie13 View Post
                    LOL! Um... ok.
                    I hear that Mars is nice, this time of year.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X