NO asset ch 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO asset ch 7

I am just curious just checked pacer and it said Trustee's report of NO distribution: Meeting of Creditors Chapter 7 no asset-individul. I know we are still waiting for creditors to object if they like and thats fine. I am just wondering why is says individual if we are fling joint? And by saying no asset does that mean there is a low probability trustee will try to take our tax refund?

Individual means a real person, and not some other entity such as a business.

You are clearly in the Club 60 (the sixty day club). This period of time will seem surreal but you should generally expect nothing to happen until discharge. If there were any concerns about particular creditors, then you'd already know what they were. Also, the United States Trustee (UST) would have shown up at your 341 Meeting and should have already requested additional documentation if the UST was going to object to your discharge. Your panel trustee has bowed out from the case.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

As usual thanks just broke.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X