Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is SEO a good business to start with for people who had been bankrupt?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is SEO a good business to start with for people who had been bankrupt?

I have read about SEO on this site (site promotion not allowed)
    and been thinking if its a good business to start with for people who had been bankrupt?

I would like to ask for your insight on this..would highly appreciate your answers...

Even after clicking the link, and reading several of the postings, I'm still not sure what SEO is, other than that it claims to be able to improve a business's appearance in Google searches. I still cannot understand the business model, or why anyone would pay for this, so I'd have to say this is NOT a good business for someone who has recently gone through bankruptcy.

Comment

Most SEO business opportunities you see are actually credit card scams where you become the mule that transfers stolen money to someone overseas. My brother got involved and when I told him what was going on he was lucky to get out without losing money or getting charged for money laundering.

Think about it, why would any legitimate company that does SEO need a lot of "agents" to pull the money out of your merchant account and send to them? If your only contribution to a business opportunity is to set up a business structure to process payments then you are the cutout to keep the credit card theives safe. If you see lots of transactions for 3-6 dollars they are just running lots of small charges counting on people to not be paying attention. If they are and challenge the charge, the reversals hit your account, since you've already sent the money to the offshore scammers.
      Case Closed > 2/08/2010

Comment

yes seo is always good for seo, if that was white hat, other wise black hat seo ruined your website within month.

Comment

Hannash and Jessicat are spamming by posting phony posts just to include a link to a site they are advertising. ... we should ban this type of behaviour.

In the meanwhile, signature links will be only allowed to more established users.
          Our Mission Statement: BKforum.com is a bankruptcy resource site and an online community to comfortably discuss financial issues.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X