This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, so now where do I go?

My husband doesn't want anything to do with me, Judge Judy is a thorn in my side, I owe $400 to someone that I cannot pay and he will not accept that, I missed my AA meeting tonight and I was feeling good. I came home to a empty house with a goodbye note on the table. I come on here and I find I am kicked to the curb.
    I didn't drive completely drunk. I was only a little above the limit I can handle it.
    I know I am going to get kicked offline here, I just wanted to say that I know I am wrong. All I was looking for was a way to get out from under my debt and everything would have fallen into place. It just didn't work out. I like the nightlife I work hard all week to pay off my bills and I like to stop off after work and take a break. The place I stop at has a lot of people having fun. Why is it ok for them, and I can't? Everyone there is having fun. Yet if I stop off, I get in trouble.
    Ok, I know this is not the place to vent anymore. I'm not sure what to do, but I know this is not the place to vent. I don't know if anyone can write to me at my email? Maybe there is a way through here? I'm just going to be a bother here if I continue and it's just going to be a problem.

Enough is enough.............
    All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
    Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X