Cfna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cfna

I was approved for a CFNA store credit card through Tire City. I know this Bank has offers through many tire shops and offers some good specials. I got a free oil change and tire rotation and all future oil changes and tire rotations are $9.99 when using my card.
    BK friendly,
    Logan

I've had a cfna through Firestone for years. It was paid off so was not included in ch7 filing. I still use it now and it's helping me to rebuild my credit.

Comment

Great rebuilding card and they will usually give high limits and CLI's. Keep them current and hit them up for a CLI in 6-9months. Congrats on the new card!

Comment

Originally posted by ronsetoe View Post
        Great rebuilding card and they will usually give high limits and CLI's. Keep them current and hit them up for a CLI in 6-9months. Congrats on the new card!
        I could carf less what the limit is. I just want the free and discounted oil changes.

Comment

I have an account with CFNA as well. I can use that card at a few local car-dealerships for parts and services. My initial CL was $1K when I obtained it shortly after discharge. Financed a $950 repair-bill with it and paid it off over six months so it was interest-free (they often run promos). After I paid it off, CL was increased to $1600.
          Filed CH7 9/24/2010, 341 on 10/28/2010, Disch.&Closed: 1/6/2011. FICO EX: 9/2: 672.
          FICO EQ: pre-filing: 573, After BK Public Record: 568, 10/3: 673.
          FICO TU: pre-filing: 589, After BK Public Record: 563, 9/2: 706.

Comment

Originally posted by IBroke View Post
            I have an account with CFNA as well. I can use that card at a few local car-dealerships for parts and services. My initial CL was $1K when I obtained it shortly after discharge. Financed a $950 repair-bill with it and paid it off over six months so it was interest-free (they often run promos). After I paid it off, CL was increased to $1600.
            Just got my card in the mail and my limit is $1800. I'll only use this card to get discounts otherwise I use my credit card that gets 1.25% cash back.
            Logan

Comment

I have a Firestone/CFNA card & use it for cheap oil changes. (But not as cheap as $9.99 - I'm jealous!) Also because Firestone is open for them on Sunday mornings, and that often is the only time I can get it done.
              ~Staci
              Not an attorney, and never played one on tv. My responses are based on my own experiences & personal opinions.)

Comment

Originally posted by IBroke View Post
                Update:

I just made the last payment on a set of new tires for our car ($920 total) and thought I might give CFNA a call and request a CLI to improve my debt to credit ratio. They asked me for my income and advised me that based on my credit, my CL could go down, stay the same or go up. I took the gamble and after being on hold for a few seconds, my CL was increased to to $2200. So in a couple of days, it will report a $0 Balance with a $2200 CL. Great!
                Filed CH7 9/24/2010, 341 on 10/28/2010, Disch.&Closed: 1/6/2011. FICO EX: 9/2: 672.
                FICO EQ: pre-filing: 573, After BK Public Record: 568, 10/3: 673.
                FICO TU: pre-filing: 589, After BK Public Record: 563, 9/2: 706.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X